Thursday, May 7, 2009

Woooo.....Friggin Tired legs....

I went to 1Utama again today..that's the 2nd time in less than a week..which is rare for me..since the last time i went to 1U was like...a few years back..haha..I finally know my way around that mall....not as lost as I was the first time round...so...went there to get a prezzie for my friend/teacher Miss Ellen....haha..its her berfday tomorrow!!! Its sooooo exciting...... :) heh..so, anyways...went there with 2 friends..Manda and Lynn....was super awesome of them to accompany me in the present hunt....went there at around 10..and walked around aimlessly with Lynn til Manda arrived VERY MUCH LATER....=P went she arrived we went to Carl's Jr for lunch...yum....I seriously CANNOT handle a Carl's Jr burger neatly...it resembled nothing less than an explosion in my hands...haha..was soooo messy...so after that we decided to catch a movie...bought tickets for the show He's Just Not That Into You....I was thinking...girl-ish movie...haha...it turned out be better than expected....since it wasn't time for the movie to start we went walking around the mall...the girls once again shopping and trying on random stuff...while I just tagged along...haha...pretty soon even I got influenced...and was looking at girl's clothes...I KNOW....WEIRD.....haha...the movie was awesome..LOL....I KNOW...ITS WEIRD ALSO.....but seriously..it was nice....I was expecting some girly romance story..turned out to be funny and somewhat educational...haha....I guess we guys are just so used to being stereotypes..especially with movies and novels with a girl-ish name...after the movie we went for a choc brownie...that we didn't get to try the last time we were there...waa...was delicious wei...just that the chocolate was a bit too much..if u ate it urself sure feel jelak...not to mention sore throat....managed to buy a present for my friend....haha..and a card...on which both Manda and Lynn wrote funny/mean comments...hehehehehehehe...I plan to write one too...later....after a whole day walking around a mall...finally decided to head for home....took a cabby to LRT station..and Lynn and Manda's parents picked them up from there...wow...on the second leg of my journey home..the train was full..so had to stand up thru the entire journey..not that it would have mattered much..but was seriously tired by that time..i slept at 5+ watching Chelsea and Barcelona....and woke at 7.30 or close to there....so super tired and sleepy....finally home now...and blogging...and my legs are fweaking tired.....feel like they gonna drop off soon...coz of the train journey I guess....still..good excercise tho....today was eventful...fun,tiring,funny...and I got to spend time with two of my friends...haha..that really made my day...otherwise sure feel bored at home..thank you God....for giving us the chance to just hang out and have fun...and for bringing us all home safely....

Nooooooo.....Barcelona beat Chelsea at the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League!!!!Now Manchester United have to face them instead!!!!!!Please please please please.....win the UEFA....go MAN UTD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment