Thursday, May 14, 2009

Empty Pockets

Aahhh...the book I've been waiting for is finally in Malaysia....as usual..Kinokuniya has it..they're always the earliest book store...I cant get it....at least not yet.....No its not the transport there and its not that I dont know where Kinokuniya is...its the cost of the book..as usual as well..Kinokuniya puts rocket prices on their books...its Rm101.90....NOOOOOOO........and I've been waiting for it since last year....well..needless to say..my wallet and pockets are empty ever since the last debacle with the car....sigh...guess I'm just gonna have to wait til some other bookstore has it with a more....economical price....just in case you're wondering..the book is entitled Arthas:Rise of the Lich King...its a fantasy type read..hehe...my type la...supposed to be THE book...coz its about an infamous character in the series...and everyone was waiting for it for ages....now that its out..I still cant get to read it...2 choices....

1.
I wait til MPH or some other book store has it...(which will take ages) and then buy it for a lower price.

2.
I break into kinokuniya at night,steal a copy of the book, and set the bookstore on fire to cover my tracks...

Seeing the current situation..I might very well go for choice number 2...haha..yeah..I'm, that desperate for it....I need something new to read..all my older books are well....old.....I practically read it so many times that when I open to a page I already know what I'm gonna read...all I need to do is read a line from the page and I know the EXACT words coming next..yes...I've read it THAT many times.....haha...well..there is a third option...Could some kind soul opt to buy it for me? I shall be ever so grateful.. ;)

P.S: that's a hint for "Please please please please buy it for me!!!!!!"

Another P.S: just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment