Saturday, May 9, 2009

Money Talks...It says Good-bye

The repair estimate for the car is around Rm500...sigh...there goes even more money...The amount of money leaving me this month has been...astronomical when I calculate it...some of it for reasons I'll never regret..some.....just due to plain careless-ness....sigh...and its all coming at one of the worst possible time...when I'm saving up for a laptop...I almost had enough....ALMOST...but I guess ALMOST never got anyone anywhere...sigh...car repair bill totally set me back a few months at least...and who's to say that I won't have to spend anymore money in the next few months...some of my friends were grumbling that I didn't give them a birthday present when I gave my other friends theirs...sorry guys...didn't mean it....feel a lil guilty about that...

Went for Mother's Day dinner today...at The Ship..its like the usual family dinner location..but haven't been there in a while...had a nice meal...and while we were in the car waiting for a woman to walk past the road so we could get out of the parking lot, something happened...the woman refused to move..she was a little nervous to pass the road..coz she was holding a younger girl nect to her and a baby in her other arm...my mum told me to get down the car and help her cross..I didn't want o in truth...I was busy thinking of how I'm gonna afford paying for the car..as well as other expenses...but I did it anyway..Went down and asked the lady if she needed help...and told her to follow me..led her across the road and she said she could cross the other part herself....when I went back to the car I felt happy...I guess sometimes doing a good deed to others is also a form of making your own day a little brighter....and I showed some Malaysian hospitality to a foreigner..haha....Malaysia Boleh...indeed....

God, I need some help...As You fed the five thousand with only 5 loaves and 2 fish, I know You can do something for me, whether by financial aid or something else just to make my life a lil brighter...Thank You....

No comments:

Post a Comment