Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Awesome-ness

hmm...since I have a lil free time on my hands...I shall make a list of all the awesome worship songs I've heard so far...may leave out a few..cant possibly remember all..but I shall name all of them that I can remember and look up for now...they're great songs...and have been a great enouragement to me..so I like them...if you dont, then well....hehe...you get the point...these songs are not in order...its just a list.by the way..feel free to tell me what other songs you find nice...and I shall see if i know them..and shall add them onto the list..hehe....so...lets see now... :

1.In The Highest-Planetshakers-Free
2.Saving Grace-Planetshakers-Free
3.I Need You-Planetshakers-Free
4.Amazing Grace-Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
5.How Can I Keep From Singing-Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
6.In Christ Alone-Brian Littrell
7.Glory In The Highest-Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
8.All Of My Days-Planetshakers-Rain Down
9.Fall In This Place-Planetshakers-Pick It Up
10.Beautiful Saviour-Planetshakers-Pick It Up
11.All That I Want-Planetshakers-All That I Want
12.All Im Living For-Planetshakers-Always And Forever
13.Set Me Free-Planetshakers-Arise
14.How I Love You-Planetshakers-My King
15.Worship You Alone-Planetshakers-Pick It Up
16.Take Me-Planetshakers-Saviour Of The World
17.Desert Song-Hillsong United-This Is Our God
18.This Is Our God-Hillsong United-This Is Our God
19.Made Me Glad-Hillsong-Ultimate Worship
20.Who Am I-Casting Crowns
21.Everlasting God-Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
22.Deeper-Hillsong United-Look To You
23.Awesome God-Hillsong United-Look To You
24.None But Jesus-Hillsong-Mighty To Save
25.Hosanna-Hillsong United-All Of The Above
26.Everything That Has Breath-Parachute Band-All The Earth
27.All The Earth-Parachute Band-All The Earth
28.Worship Forevermore-Planetshakers-Phenomena
29.Run Into Your Arms-Plantethakers-Phenomena
30.Could I Ever-Planetshakers-Rain Down
31.Amazing Grace-Planetshakers-Reflector
32.Weight Of The World-Planetshakers-Always And Forever
33.Evermore-Planetshakers-Evermore
34.So In Love With You-Planetshakers-Never Stop
35.You Are Holy-Planetshakers-Open Up The Gates
36.Praise You-Planetshakers-Saviour Of The World
37.Here I Am To Worship-Hillsong-Ultimate Worship
38.All The Heavens-Hillsong-Ultimate Worship
39.Worthy Is The Lamb-Hillsong-Ultimate Worship
40.Shout To The Lord-Hillsong-Ultimate Worship
41.My God-Hillsong United-To The Ends Of The Earth
42.To The Ends Of The Earth-Hillsong United-To The Ends Of The Earth
43.On My Cross-Far From Home
44.Testify To Love-Avalon-The Very Best Of Avalon
45.Joy To The World(Newer Version)-Unknown Band-ask me for the version
46.Awesome Is The Lord Most High-Chris Tomlin-See The Morning
47.In The Light-Dc Talk-Jesus Freak
48.Stronger-Hillsong United-This Is Our God
49.Lift Up Your Eyes-Planetshakers-Reflector
50.Secret Place-Planetshakers-Pick It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment