Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disappointed

Sigh...got my results for psychology quiz 6 and 7 today..didn't do as well as I hoped...was a major let down for me...coz I really wanted to keep my track record perfect...now its gone....aah...why didn't I do better...I should have done better....but guess there's no turning back now..I can't help but feel that apart from letting myself down, I let my lecturer down..and that's even worse...coz right on quiz day she expected so much from me and my team..and at the end our results weren't the best...sigh....majority of it was my fault..if only I'd thought carefully before answering few questions..and if only I listened to the opinions of one of my group members...then we wouldn't have made those few mistakes...I wouldn't have made those few mistakes..well...too late to turn back now...can't remember ever feeling this disappointed over academics...its even worse than my physics trial last year...I guess its coz I really set myself a high standard for psychology...and I was so happy that I managed to keep that standard...well..until today at least....still...should be thankful for my results..might not be what I wanted..but it was still a good result..will just have to keep telling myself that until I accept it...sooner or later....but seriously...everytime I remember the results of those 2 quizzes I feel disappointed with myself...and my lecturer's words keep ringing in my head..that she expects that quiz of mine to be the sample paper for the class...but it wasn't at the end...wonder if she was surprised as to my results...although my team members are overjoyed at the results....


Well, at least the cds I ordered finally came today..that brightened up my day somewhat....seriously..Planetshakers Acoustic album Beautiful Saviour is nice..somewhat quieter...old songs..but in a nicer more soothing way of playing....

God...help me to be thankful for my results...not to be too disappointed with myself..and to try harder next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment