Thursday, May 21, 2009

Psychologically Addicted

I LOVE MY GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY CLASS!!!!lol...I know...it sounds weird...a person actually loving class??!!yeah..that's what happens when u attend General Psychology classes..it does things to you....lol....no la...just kidding..but seriously...I absolutely love that class..its THE MOST FUN class I've had since high school ended...lol..I guess its coz I personally have a really strong interest in Psychology...coupled to that is an AWESOME lecturer...Miss Winnie Cheong is her name...and she is absolutely hilarious...haha...don't get me wrong..she's not all laugh and no teach...she can really teach you a thing or two about psychology..but she's really good at not making the class serious and boring..but she's strict as well...which is why I seriously admire her..she can be super funny and yet at the same time demand a certain amount of respect from you..at the beginning of the semester I was kinda worried that I would be disappointed...coz I never learned anything bout Psychology other than whatever I found out in magazines and articles..but never a proper lesson on psychology..so even though I had an interest in it I was afraid I might get bored if the lectures were boring and I would lose interest in Psychology altogether....from the first lecture I had with her I knew I'd never get bored...haha...she makes lessons so funny and interesting...exciting as well..all those Pop Quizzes given without a single word of warning...hehe...that is just sooo much fun...(I sound like a psychopath now...actually ENJOYING pop quizzes)...haha..anyway...this has only boosted my interest in Psychology..and I really hope I'll get her again for my other Psychology classes in the future semesters...or some other awesome lecturer...haha...she teaches really fast tho...and talks faster than me...well..almost faster than me...give or take a few words...hehe....

Really thank God for an awesome lecturer that makes lessons so interesting..even my English lecturer is awesome..though honestly I prefer my Psychology 1 more...haha...but thankful for both of them...they made the perfect start to a semester...and their subjects are the only two for this semester..so I'm enjoying each and every class I have...weeee..... :)

General Psychology Rocks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment