Saturday, May 23, 2009

Malfunctioning Biological Clock

woke up at 1.30pm today...felt as tho half my day was wasted..and I actually thought..."I shall just go to sleep now instead of staying up....so I can wake up early the next morning..." wake up early indeed.....I don't know the exact time that i slept last night..but was earlier than normal nights...and I woke up so freaking late...my biological clock is seriously messed up....or something psychologists would refer to as the Circadian Rhythm....haha...yes yes...again with the Psychology.... guess my body needed the rest to recuperate after a hectic first week of college....I'm more or less a bag of scratches nd bruises and muscle and joint aches..haha...i sound old...or like I just came back from war or something...I guess after all the sleeping late and waking early for college..my body finally decided to catch up with all the sleep it missed out....and woke me up ever-so-late today...I think...I shall go out...somewhere...anywhere....but I got nobody to accompany me...haha...all living so far far far away....I shall just go laze around and rest somemore then....

-Gone-

No comments:

Post a Comment