Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Day Party

hehe..just re-started my semester yesterday..went to ADP from Foundation in HMC....I have to say my 1st day of ADP is INFINITELY better than my 1st day in HMC....lol...made some friends...got 2 really really funny and really really strict lecturers...seriously...could tell from the 1st class that they were gonna be awesome lecturers d...especially the General Psychology 1...lol...she made soo many sarcastic comments in the first class alone...and God has been amazingly faithful...He answered all my prayers....even the little little ones that I didn't think much of....for example..on my 1st day..I went for lunch...ordered my food and realised that my class starts in 1/2 an hour's time...really worried that I'll be late for my class...and I didnt wanna be late for the first day of classes...so I seriously considered going to the counter and cancelling my order...but I didnt dare..coz I could imagine the cashier's cold stare at me...haha....so I prayed that my food would come quickly...and I stopped looking in the direction of the kitchen and concentrated on my handphone games instead...barely 5 minutes later my food came...was sooo surprised...coz the restaurant was packed....really packed..and the last time I was there...the restaurant was barely even half full and my food took ages to come...was super surprised and happy...another example was today..had to take a cabby from the LRT station home coz I had no transport home...the sky looked dark and I was hoping I could get home before it started raining..so I prayed again...and not long after I got into the house it started pouring....haha...really thank God....for being so faithful even in such small matters....oh oh...and I met a few new friends...awesome people..I thought that these ADP guys were a quiet bunch...today we all laughed like crazy in En101 class....and a few other girls as well that I got to talk to....haha...super awesome experience..and its only the second day....for those of you who dont know what ADP stands for..it stands for All Day Party...lol....and Im really having fun there...haha...

Thank You God for giving me a really really good start to a new semester and course...and for being ever so faithful even in answering these small prayers of mine....Thank You

oh yea...and Congratulations Lynette for passing your driving test!!!hehe....got car d must drive me around k? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment