Friday, May 15, 2009

Driving me up the wall....

Guess what? I had ANOTHER accident today....might as well hang a sign round my neck saying Please Knock Me...a taxi crashed into the back of my car...lucky for me...my car was only dented...a lil bit...but that guy's taxi didn't fare so well....his car bonnet didn't really resemble a bonnet anymore....really thank God nothing serious happened to my car or anyone....I seriously have no idea how come my car got away with it with such minor damage..seriously...divine intervention..coz when u see his car..its like...totally damaged in the front...sigh...took another shaking....and I'm really freaking now...don't wanna drive anymore..its loads of fun..but I seem to be a magnet for accidents....sigh....I could have gotten away with it if I lodged a police report..after all..according to road laws he was in the wrong for knocking into me..but I guess in an accident both parties are wrong..so we settled for Rm250 to him...and I am so sorry to my parents yet again..wonder how they must be feeling...surely very dissapointed...sigh..I just cant seem to do anything right nowadays can I?everything that could go bad has gone bad..and I feel so lost and homeless now...even though I am living in a house....sigh...been praying...kinda like...bounces of the ceiling and back to me...nothings happening...I dont know what to do...sigh....

Take me to that place Lord,
Where there's nothing else but me and You,
Longing for Your presence,
I know that You're calling me to You.

Indeed...take me to that place Lord....take me somewhere...anywhere...I feel so lost and confused...Jesus won't You guide my way...


No comments:

Post a Comment