Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vague and Confusing

I dont know what to name this post....I feel so heavy right now...somehow recently, I just dont know how to react when faced with certain situations...and I just stumble past them awkwardly...but Im kinda tired of that...I just want to be carefree...enjoying the moment...but it seems...difficult..I dont really know whats happening..but the awkwardness of the situation is wearing me out...its just a little hard to relax...somehow I dont seem to be able to enjoy and just be happy...its so hard...and I dont really know why either...I myself am not exactly sure what Im actually feeling..whether sad or just frustrated and tired...I guess its a portion of all three...Its funny..coz the more I seem to try the harder it seems to get..its like...unnatural...the awkwardness...its shouldnt be there....and its not natural..but yet its there...and Im not sure what's causing it...I only know that its there...and there seems to be nothing that I can do to remove it...sigh...sound so emo now...This blog is really vague...maybe its because I myself am vague about the situation...and confused...I think i shall name this entry after these two characteristics....

God, I dont know how to deal with this feeling....Its as tho I'm hitting into a wall everytime I try...I guess even if I cannot explain what Im feeling, You already know...I'm tired of stumbling past situations awkwardly...and yet I dont know how else to do it...help me.....Restore it to its proper place.and preserve it for all time...this is all I ask...

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, I know alot of people in our age group also feeling down for unknown reasons. Just look on the bright side dude. Don't try too hard or you would confuse yourself. Leave everything else to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm even though i dont know really know what u r thinking abt but hanley's rite. Seriously u r r NOT alone. MAyb u should stop thinking too much.Or...just go to sleep.and just leave everything to God.

    ReplyDelete