Tuesday, June 2, 2009

M.L.A:Monkey's Liability Association

May flew past in a breeze....its already June now...how great...half of the semester is already gone...while it's good that the semester is already half done, it's also bad that the semester is already half done...I know..confusing right...haha...yeah...in other words its sorta bitter-sweet experience...coz I'm happy that it's passing by quickly and holidays are coming..but sad that the semester is only so short...coz it's really enjoyable..especially Psychology classes...wish it were a longer semester...14 weeks of Psychology...bliss....somehow 7 weeks is just....too short....happy times go by too quickly...can only hope that my next Psychology class will be as fun..maybe I'll get the same lecturer again...awesome-ness...haha....anyway.....I think I could have failed my first English quiz of my life today..thanks to three letters....to all of you wondering what MLA stands for you shall discover when you enter college and have to write papers....its the citation format which I'm really really really beginning to dislike.....the quiz was all about that format....and nothing about normal English stuff like vocabulary and grammar and even essay writing...none of that..it was format format format all the way...how wonderful...so yeah....practically failed that quiz...awaiting results to see how bad I actually did...doesn't look good tho....hoping for the best..keep my fingers crossed...who knows..maybe she might take pity on us and pass us all with flying colours...yeah right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment