Friday, June 5, 2009

Operation Revamp

okay...my laptop is basically boring now....haha...bet you're wondering "waaa...bored of it only after a day??!!" not really actually....its just coz my laptop is well......media-less and entertainment-less...so it gets kinda boring...especially since I'm the type that can't live without music or some nice cute pictures of adorable animals...lol...sounds.....wrong.....anyway...so I've gotta transfer all my media from the desktop to this machine here...and some of the games as well...boys will be boys....hehe....and I don't know where to begin....coz I've got sooo many songs and stuff that I'd like to transfer...and my pendrive is MIA-ing again...sometimes I think it's conspiring against me...haha...nah..I was just careless...as usual....

Anyway, today in CF I finally got to meet a lecturer who I've heard so much of but never ever had the chance to meet....Dr. Goh...no it's not me or anyone related to me....hehe...at least I don't think so....but he's a great person...and what he said in CF today was really relevant to youth....about what CF is all about..and all his cool suggestions...and today they appointed the new commitee members....wooo.....those people have really done a great job....sseriously..if it wasn't for them I don't think I would have learned to like college...at least for the first few weeks...they were the ones friendly enough to make me enjoy college....hehe...great bunch of people...thank God for them...hope the new members will continue to serve in the awesome way and manner that they have always done and touch the hearts of many more students in HELP....

No comments:

Post a Comment