Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tired and sleepy....

Today has been busy..left the house early in the morning...went to bangsar...picked up a friend from his house and went to midvalley for a movie....played pool while waiting for the third guy to arrive...and then went arcade for a short while...then went for the movie...tickets cost 20 bucks each...I'm so broke..sigh....the movie was okay...nothing exceptional...Terminator 3....honestly...didn't really like it....and I'm so sick of driving...coz had to fetch my frens home after the movie..one in bangsar..relatively near to MV...the other in Puchong...wow....and after that had to drive out for dinner as well....coz parents aren't home...so fetched sis and her friend for dinner at some near place...and I think I did my first reverse parking...under the supervision of two experienced drivers...so you can imagine how it was...haha...my sis was the noisy 1...anyway....without parents at home isn't all that fun....I know people think that it should be cool....but it really isn't...its only so early in the night and the house is quiet...me and sis are already in respective rooms...hehe...I kinda miss them...don't know why..lol..that's not to say that I don't enjoy being home alone..it has its pros....like being able to drive out to hang out with friends freely..I guess that's the only major pro...hehe


Anyway...I have decided to call my laptop Emeriss....hehe..random I know...but who cares...haha

Signing off-Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment