Saturday, August 7, 2010

To: God (3)

I love You!!!!
You made everything alright!!!
You gave me a great day to take my mind off things!
You made the meeting run so well!!!
You sent me a friend in times of need.
A friend who understood and a friend who was in a position to help.
Thank You for Erina.
You are awesome!!!!
I love You so so much!!!!!!!!

I will sing of Your faithfulness,
Of Your mercies and Your love,
Of Your comfort and gentleness,
That descends like a dove,

I will sing of Your works and Your wondrous deeds,
Of Your grace for me when I am in need,
I will sing of Your wisdom and guidance,
Of Your strength for me to continue in perseverance,

Kasih yang sempurna telah,
Ku terima dari Mu,
Bukan kerana kebaikanku,
Hanya oleh kasih kurniaMu,
Kau pulihkan aku,
Layakkan ku untuk dapat memanggil Mu Bapa,

Kau beri yang ku minta,
Saat ku mencari ku mendapatkan,
Ku ketuk pintuMu dan Kau bukakan,
Sebab Kau Bapaku,
Bapa yang Kekal,

Takkan Kau biarkan,
Aku melangkah hanya sendirian,
Kau selalu ada bagi ku,
Sebab Kau Bapaku,
Bapa yang Kekal.
Malay lyrics from Bapa yang Kekal

I LOVE YOU GOD/JESUS/HOLY SPIRIT!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment