Monday, August 16, 2010

Of random thoughts and discoveries

Went to Sunway Pyramid today with Vincent,Ming Yao and my beloved "daughter" Ira. Was fun....in a caffeine-sorta way(starbucks...yum)...and was nice to observe people skating...especially training figure skaters...so graceful in their twirls and movements....makes me wonder how they balance when they jump,spin and fall....Vertigo obviously doesn't seem to affect them at all...such cool moves/people...haha....

I had a revelation today...can't really say it out here...would be just plain weird...but it has to do with parenting and myself....and I realised just how much I really wanted something...oh well....God's working/already worked on it...and I just have to trust Him....that doesn't mean that I'm not saying my own prayers to Him asking for it...haha....

On the other hand...

I need to get a gyropscope or something....for my unbalanced emotions...focus Victor...focus...can't afford to fall into THAT emotion again...not so soon and not for anyone....I should go look for any ancient tablets/books on how to freeze emotions/turn you heartless....but that would make me murderous/bellicose/pugnacious...hmm...maybe not such a good idea after all...

Twins have a remarkable superiority when it comes to Taboo...or maybe its just for the twins I'm close to and played with (Wei-I and Li in case you are curious). They're good....though they sometimes speak their own language....haha....had lunch with them today..was nice...discovered a new place near my home that they new about but I never knew existed...oh well..always nice to find a new place to eat...

Speaking of eating...I'm hungry...probably not supposed to say that since I'm fasting but yes...I'm starving/famished/ravenous. I should pray shouldn't I? "God, take away my hunger and thoughts of food.".

Results are out...not exactly very happy with them....B+ which would be classified as failure already since I failed to achieve my intended grade. And no, its not arrogance...just my way of spurring myself on...Harder work required next sem...6 subjects as well....*Breathe in* *Breath out*

Church was nice...nice to see people I haven't met in a while...and a friend of mine took food for me...Thanks Kui-Ling if you ever read this..though it did get me thinking...Is it just me or do we treat people we seldom see better than those always around us....not to say that she treats others badly...just my thoughts...ironic no?

And thats bout it for randomness....See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment