Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Day She Came

She came into my life,
Bursting upon the scene,
Surely it was intended,
For I fell for her it seemed,

Her eyes were full of passion,
The sound of her serene,
As she looked at me with the face of compassion,
My heart raced within,

Her soft and quiet ways,
Captivated me,
How I longed for the days,
That we could together be,

She whispered her contentment,
Her face resting on my hand,
Oh how I wish those moments,
Would number like the sand,

To hold her in my arms,
Few things can compare,
Her beauty and her charms,
Truly held my stare,

Sitting alone with her,
The world seemed so bright,
I looked at her countenance,
And beheld a wondrous sight,

My heart she moved,
With her actions so tame,
It was love at first sight,
The very day she came.





No comments:

Post a Comment