Monday, May 31, 2010

Take it all

You won't relent til You have it all?
Well I'd gladly give it to You,
Just a slight problem to be honest,
And I think You know it too,

You know my inner most parts,
You understand my situation,
You see me when I'm struggling hard,
Against my stronger emotion,

Take that part of me too,
I know I'm not ready for this,
Fill it up with Your love so true,
Until there's nothing left for me to miss,

God prepare me,
To be a sanctuary,
Pure and holy,
Tried and true,
With thanksgiving,
I'll be a living,
Sanctuary,
For You,

I commit it into Your hands,
Knowing I'll never understand Your perfect plans,
I know what I want may not come true,
That You might say "It's not the best for you",

And if I foolishly otherwise demand,
Lord help me at that time to understand,
That You only want what's best for me,
Because You know my destiny,

God I ask for Your relief,
Let this sorrow I'm experiencing be ever so brief,
Help me thank You everyday,
For the times I treasure that You've sent my way,
As I pray Lord heed my call,
Help me not to stumble and fall,
Take this burden Lord, Help me stand tall,
I surrender it Lord, Take it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment