Friday, May 7, 2010

Feelings...

It has been a major thing these past two years...feelings....definitely not centered or cornered to romantic ones only....nonono...but feelings have been really really diverse since entering in college.....feeling like an unprepared leader in camp and CF activities, feeling like a lil bro to a few friends I have had the blessing to know...feeling like the kid in the committee....I guess I realised one thing...I am like a kid in that sense...I feel nice when I know I can look up to people around me for advice and guidance...and I dread the day when I will be the one up there in their position with people looking up to ME for guidance and direction...I'd very much prefer feeling and staying in this kiddo-role thank you very much....It's awesome to have people who aren't related to you treat you like their younger brother...I guess I can never have too many older siblings despite already having 2 biological ones...

Thank you God for giving me friends and older friends/siblings like Jeremy, James, Jenn Ming, Alvin, Shimron, Victoria, Joycie, Esmie, Karuna, Mel, Bea and so many others who have been such a blessing to my life....To you my older Kors and Jies...to You my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment