Saturday, January 2, 2010

In awe once again

I had a dream last night...in fact I think I had more than one dream...that my wallet which was lost came back...and was on my table when I woke up....and this morning when I woke up I checked my table and....no wallet...."ah well...it was only a dream..." thought I...and so I freshened up..lamenting over my lost wallet and all its contents...including some notes from friends...and went downstairs...on my way down I stood shocked as I noticed something on the stairs....lo and behold..there was my wallet....Couldn't believe my eyes..stepped down...picked it up and opened it...and everything was there....just the money was gone...but it was a small amount so it didn't really matter....but everything was there..IC,license,atm card...even my dad's credit card....looked up at my maid and asked how it got there...she answered a guy came over this morning and returned it....big sized guy that's probably in late forties..chinese...bless his kind heart...and once again God has shown how amazing He can be....was really a wow-ing experience...and its only the 2nd day of 2010....wonder what else He's gonna do....

Thank you so so so much for saving me the hassle of getting my important documents back...and for showing me that You give 2nd chances....I love You...... =)

P.S: I wonder if my dream that I got away with only minor scolding from my parents will also come true....heh....I hope it does

No comments:

Post a Comment