Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brace for it....

I am honestly not feeling in a jovial mood...I need someone to pour out to but hehe...oh happy coincidence...the people I usually pour out to are not online....

anyway..my title has 2 meanings...the first of which...I HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OFF MY BRACES!!!..weee!after 2 years of tightening and scratching myself and mess....its finally over...still...I do feel awkward...kinda like all gums and no teeth now...cant seem to feel them....anyway...thats the nice part...now for the other part...the not-so-nice 1...

I'm bracing myself...because I have to....won't share much of the details here...but I feel my current condition at home has got to change or I really really cant take it anymore...praying...really praying...and its getting harder and harder...it always seems to get harder the more I start pushing closer to God at times....argh...struggling alone is seriously hard...and though I know that I'm not alone....sometimes its hard to keep focus on God when things around me seem to be working against me....really really have to brace myself and keep my chin up..though for how long I can do that is a mystery....

Ah...You know...I know You know...and I believe You can and will do something....if You aren't already doing it....I shall walk...knowing You are with me...and I shall continue my race...no matter how tough it gets...because I know You are worth it...I only pray that I too...will be worth Your efforts....

No comments:

Post a Comment