Monday, December 7, 2009

Hold it....hold it.......

Patience has been the theme for me this past week.....

To hold my fingers away from the keyboard and computer games...well...the online ones...and wait for the exam week to be over....(not much good if im not studying....ah well....in my blood =P )

To hold my emotions in check when I'm dealt a long string of sarcastic words for messing up

To hold my head from exploding when I'm scolded for no reason-(now that's quite hard)

To wait til I can actually get out and enjoy with friends

To be patient just so I can exercise my existing patience to gain MORE patience

To reach for the pot only to find there's no more coffee-(unbearable)

And......

It's wearing thin....

Really thin.......

So.....anyone up for an ultra-rough game of basketball? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment