Monday, November 30, 2009

Praying Asking Begging Hoping

I recently read a blog of a friend of mine's...in her's was a powerful testimony that God does answer prayers....she prayed for a good job with the exact specifications she wanted...and God gave her EVERYTHING.....what an awesome God and an awesome blessing and prayer answered...

well here I am God...asking and following her example...and trying my best to have faith in You...You know I really want and need this exemption from Psychology....and although all current signs point to me not having it...I still pray that You in Your awesome ways will turn things around...Help me to be able to go through my 3rd and final semester in HMC without having to take psychology again...God....seriously don't want to do it...and I know that at times You give us what we don't want but what's best for us at the end....yet....I really really hope that You will hear my prayer...and have a favourable answer....Not my will Lord but Yours be done....if it's Your will that I have to do it..then pray, grant me patience strength and courage to go through it....and not complain....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment