Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Untitled

I guess I don't really have a purpose for this post...just felt like updating....not even sure what to write...I shall write how I feel right now...I feel.....thankful...that God has given me what He has given me....most of all the salvation that I don't deserve....I feel....in awe...and yet troubled....maybe its cause I cannot really believe it...I think I do...and yet sometimes its quite conflicting..like what I'm feeling now....all I can do right now is read what the Bible says...and choose to believe it....I guess I'm just waiting for that undeniable still voice to tell me that yes....I can believe it...that yes....I am forgiven for the past...and yes....I still and will have a bright future with He who saved my soul....I know that some of my friends will be reading this...some of them won't get a word I'm saying...but well....I just feel like making it public that I love my God....I really do.....and I'm not ashamed of saying it out loud....scream,jump,twirl around,shout,laugh....coz God has saved the day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment