Thursday, April 30, 2009

Results....and a surprise....

I got my results for the first semester today...not too bad....one high-distinction, 1 distinction and 2 credits...hehe...i was just aiming for a pass for the 2 credits but I got better than expected..thank God for my results...because I'm changing to ADP from my current Foundation programme...and I don't have to re-take any subjects I took in my first semester...with the exception of English..a lil wasted on that part....haha..and it was the one I got High-distinction for...Ironic? I guess so....hehe...handed in the transfer form today..so there's no turning back...hope its the right choice....basically happy with my results...haha...so I guess that's 3 things resolved in the past few days...my driving test, results and transfer....

oh yea..so the surprise...well, today while I was on board the train..I saw a sight that so rarely occurs in Malaysia..in fact our world...I saw 2 women give up their places for a pregnant woman and an ederly one as well...we often read the newspapers about such violent crimes and heartless deeds...sat times it seems the world is such a dark place to live in..but it is these little sparks of decency that can really make ones day...it is enlightening to know that even in the midst of darkness, there is still a small spark that we can find deep down in humanity..and we can blow on that spark at times to make it larger....hehe..really thanked God for that little experience..really encouraging and opened my eyes to see the good as well...haha...well...tired today..whole day of public transport can do that to you...not going to sleep yet..still have to wait for 12pm to wish a certain someone happy birthday....*winks*....till then...have to tahan...haha...wake up wake up.....

-gone-

No comments:

Post a Comment