Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3,2,1.....Introduction!!!

Hello friends....mortals and non-mortals....muahahahaha....lol....i just felt...inspired to create a blog..and so here I am....O.o.....interesting..hope i have the will power to keep it up....=)

weeeeellllll, unlike my older blog, this one will be a place for me to share my experiences in life, and not rant on about what im unhappy about in my life...(no wonder my old blog died out)...in case you're wondering....Deus Meus refugium is latin for God My Refuge..yeap...it serves as a reminder that I serve a God who is my Refuge..and no matter how rough times may be He will be the Rock that I can always lean on and hold on to for strength...hoping that as life moves on I can look back and remember the past experiences, my friends who helped me through it, and more importantly, how my God has shown that He is ever-faithful to me...

As im writing this now im currently going through a whole lot of problems in almost every aspect of my life...conflicting emotions, family issues, study uncertainty and friendship problems...lol...i sound sooooo depressed...haha....well, just have to pray and continue to persevere in God...He is my refuge...i guess i'll end my first blog entry with a happy note....Smiling like a lunatic and grinning like a goon....=)

-Gone-

No comments:

Post a Comment