Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chapel

First time I really shared in chapel in my old secondary school today....was really nervous...and the nerves never really settled until I walked out the side door....haha...was scared spitless til the end of the sharing...didn't feel at all comfortable...proves I'm not pastor material...lol...anyway...was a nice experience...somehow looking at my teachers again my heart was really moved for them....as I remembered the sacrifice that each of them has made...and I decided to make it clear to the students about it at the end of the sharing...hope whatever I said was God-sent...and that it didn't fall on deaf ears....however slight a difference...it will suffice....hehe....

I want a mp3/mp4/i-pod nano...but apple products are just so overpriced....not value for money...hoping to get 1 free....any kind souls out there? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment