Wednesday, March 17, 2010

God, You're just awesome You know that?

God really works in awesome ways....Really He does...When I was confused and down and just lost...He showed me that I was feeling confused and downed etc etc over something that didn't/shouldn't even apply to me...at least not yet....and He did it in the most amazing and unique way...I can't really describe it here...but once again He did it...and I am reminded of the lesson He gave me early this year on the eve of the new year and 1st Jan...that He knows...and He will deliver....

Be everything to me,
Be more than a story,
More than words on a page of history,
Be the air that I breathe,
The water I thirst for,
And the ground beneath my feet,
Be everything to me.
-Taken and adapted from Everything to Me-Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment