Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That time of the month

Its that time of the month for me....I know what you're thinking and no its not what you're thinking....I am 100% male....sure of that...no doubts whatsoever.....anyway....I find myself goin through a period of time every month or so when I'm put into emotional turmoil....nostalgia and all...just kicks in...like some pre-programmed time when I'm in touch with my emotions and feelings the most...sorta like howling-to-the-moon sorta thing...ah yes....its nice and not so nice...especially when I'm always thinking..always....and watching chinese dramas don't help now either...coz there's always some sad or frustrating love scene between the main actor and actresses...heh...so yeah....its that type of the month again....great....wonderful...ah well...I guess I can be happiest that I'm single now....imagine if there was someone....*shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment