Friday, August 7, 2009

I Want

1. A really really cute dog...schnauzer...weeeeee!!!!
2. A new Darling...or at least a face-lift for my old Darling...the middle sliding part broke off d...sigh
3. My Car Back.....sobs...where have you gone dear....
4. To go out with my craizee bunch of frens whom I have not gone out with in a while due to college
5. A new table for my roomy
6. Jasmine and Amanda to go for CF camp!!!KFC!!!!
7. To eat all the fast food I can get at one go
8. To be able to join FES one day....
9. An awesome radical change...maybe I shall shave bald..thats radical...awesome...not sure
10. To go for CF Camp!!!!

God please look into Your storehouse in heaven and see if there's anything You can give me....preferably from this list....Thank You....Love ya lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment